Archery Tag Booking
- The cost of admission for each player is $25 plus HST.
- Please arrive 40 minutes before your reserved game time (e.g: If you booked for 1pm - 2pm, please arrive by 12:20pm) to check-in and warmup. Target practice and safety training will begin 30 minutes before your reserved game time. In the case of late arrival, we may decide at our discretion whether latecomers may participate.
- Booking in advance is highly recommended. Walk-ins are not guaranteed and only accepted based on availability.
- Each archery tag session is 85 minutes, which includes 30 minutes of briefing & training, and 55 minutes of arena time.
- For public games, the recommended age is 12 years and older; for private games, the recommended age is 7 years and older.
- Players are required to sign a sport waiver form to participate in any game. For participants who are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian over 18 must sign the waiver prior to admission.
- A minimum of 6 players are required per session. Sessions may be cancelled if there are less than 6 players booked, and store credit will be given to reschedule future bookings. If your group has less than 6 players and still wish to play, we may offer games where our instructors may play with customers, if staffing schedule permits.
- Participants must wear a clean pair of running shoes. Comfortable clothing or workout attire is recommended.
- If any bow or arrow is damaged due to negligence, misuse, dry-firing or abuse, a fine will be charged.
- For cancellation policy and fees, please refer to Combat Archery F.A.Q or General F.A.Q
- Please review archery tag waiver form, and terms & condition before booking.
- Monday to Friday before 6pm, our store hours are open by bookings only.
- If you'd like to book a private event, please contact us at 905-553-5388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org