Archery Tag Booking -
- The cost of each archery tag session is $24.99 plus HST per person.
- The duration of each archery tag session is approximately 75 minutes which includes 20 minutes of briefing & training, and 55 minutes of arena time.
- Participants are to arrive and check-in at 15 minutes prior to reserved session time.
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age.
- A completed and signed waiver is required in order to participate in any game. For participants who are under 18 years old, parents or guardians must sign the waiver for their minor(s).
- A minimal of 8 person is required per session. Session may be cancelled if there is less than 8 bookings. In the case that the bookings cannot be rescheduled, store credits will be given for future bookings.
- In order to enter the TAG Arena, participants must wear a pair of clean running shoes.
- If any bow or arrow is damaged due to negligence, misuse, dry-firing or abuse, a fine will be charged.
- For cancellation policy and fees, please refer to F.A.Q.
- Please review general rules, waiver form, and terms & condition before booking.
- Advanced booking is highly recommended. Walk-ins are not guaranteed and only accepted based on space availability.
- Monday to Friday is opened by bookings only (i.e. walk-in is not accepted).
- Tournament Bookings, Please click on the follow link, REGISTER NOW
*Please click on "Following days" button for more available time slots.