What is Kin-ball?
Kin-ball is a worldwide competitive team sport that plays with a giant ball that is 4 feet in diameter.
- Each game is played with 3 teams of 4 players against each other at a time.
- Each game session consists of 3 10-minutes periods, with a 2-minute break between each period.
- The goal is simple: to catch and control the ball before it touches the ground.
- Opening serve is determined by a dice roll between captains.
- With a fault is committed, the other teams receive a point.