Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
1.0 USE OF WEBSITE
All content included on this site, in part or in whole, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is the property of The Archery Game, a TrendPath company, and protected by Canada and international copyright laws.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of The Archery Game. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of The Archery Game and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any The Archery Game names or trademarks without the express written consent of The Archery Game. You are granted a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of thearcherygame.com so long as the link does not portray The Archery Game, its affiliates or their services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any The Archery Game logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without written consent of The Archery Game.
The Archery Game reserves the right to make changes to the website, policies and these Terms & Conditions at any time. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Your privacy is important to The Archery Game. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Archery Game collects, and the ways in which The Archery Games uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Archery Game may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of this website;
• Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
• Information about transactions carried out over this website;
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
• Any other information that you send to The Archery Game.
Using personal information
The Archery Game may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• send you marketing communications.
Securing your data
The Archery Game will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
This website contains links to other websites. The Archery Game is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
• Recommended age is 12 years old and above.
• Online bookings must be paid for in advance by our online booking service
• The Archery Game reserves the right to change prices without notice. All prices and transaction are in Canadian Dollars.
• Players must adhere to rules and regulations at all time. Players should remain courteous to staff all times. Failure to do so may lead to you being asked to leave the site without a refund.
• Players are to arrive on site 20 minutes before reserved start time on your confirmation. Players must be present for the safety briefing, failure to attend the safety briefing can lead to your event being cancelled and no refund or amendment will be offered.
• Your booking is not confirmed until you have received an e-mail confirmation or written confirmation. In receipt of your confirmation you must check that all the details are correct, as amendments may not be possible at a later date. You will be required to take a copy of either of these on the day as proof of your booking.
• Players that fail to turn up on the day of your event forfeit their reservation and payment. Bookings are not transferable to other players.
• Refunds are at The Archery Game’s discretion.
• Your confirmation email or letter will be sent on the day you make your booking. If you do not receive either within 48 hours it is your duty to contact us as we are not responsible for ensuring you have received it.
• All cancellations made within 24 hours of game date are strictly non-refundable.
• Our cancellation policy:
24 hours notification / No-show 100% cancellation fee
24 to 48 hours notification 50% cancellation fee
48 hours or more notification No fee / full refund
• We shall have no liability to you for any failure to carry out the Service you have ordered or any delay in doing so that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion, accident or unsafe weather conditions.
• In the event of cancellation on our behalf, an alternative date will be offered. If your event is cancelled by us due to severe weather a refund will not be offered as this is out of our control.
• All players are to review General Game Rules and these Conditions prior to booking.
• All players must review and sign the waiver before playing. For those under 18 years, a signature from parent or guardian is required.
• Players must use Combat Archery tag equipment (shooting bow and foam-tip arrows) provided onsite during game. All other equipment is prohibited.
• Players can bring own facemask, but must be approved by The Archery Game staff before playing.
• If any player is under the influence of any intoxicating substance which would in our sole opinion mean that you would be at risk or put others at risk. Player would be suspended from the game. No refund or compensation shall be paid in such instances
• In the situation where our safety instructors consider that you are not capable to participate in the game you requested for whatever reason. No refund or compensation shall be paid in such circumstances.
• We shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Game starts at the prescribed time in the confirmation e-mail. However, it is your responsibility to arrive to the destination in good time.
• We may decide at our discretion whether any late arrivals may participate in the Game having particular regard to any necessary safety training. No refund or compensation shall be given in such instances.
• Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses howsoever arising in relation to the provision of the Service and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation.
• It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you wear sensible clothing having regard to the Game you are playing and any weather conditions that may occur from time to time. We shall not accept any liability for injury, loss or damage as a result of your negligence under this clause.
• Neither we nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
• Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
• By participating in the Game you acknowledge that there are risks to your safety and that you participate at your own risk.
• You must accept all the policies, terms & conditions on this website before your arrival.
• You accept and understand that should any party to the booking fail to sign a hard copy of waiver or does not have the suitable consent on arrival they will not be permitted to participate and no refund will be available.
• If we consider a participant to be under-aged or is not suitable to take part they will be denied access, if appropriate photographic documentation is presented we will reconsider the matter, our decision is final.
The customer cannot participate at The Archery Game if they are:
• Suffering from migraines / headaches or have ever had whiplash
• Suffering from high blood pressure, any heart condition or epilepsy
• Suffering from, or have ever had, any back or neck problems
• Under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Undergoing medical treatment or have had an operation within the past twelve months
5.0 ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions, together with our current website prices, confirmation e-mail, waiver, contact details and data protection policy, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the service to you by us. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any services offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall not incur liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by The Archery Game (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of The Archery Game.
For more information, please contact The Archery Game by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-553-5388.